06 October 2009

Dying

Omfg
can't wait for another week to have a blog post
this is my territory
i just want to shout !
here! now!

Haha
(yesterday)
having an exhausted night
hardly fall asleep at 7pm
but woke up 7.20pm
not a natural one
but a man-made one
what xxxx !
[emo for about an hour - emo mode off credited to tortoise girl]
nevermind
that is fate !
I just take it.

Anyway
had a great weekend last week
[Don know it]
report will be done as soon as i get little free time.

Lastly
just want to remind everyone and myself
another hard-fought month to go!
assignment, presentation,homework,journal! EXAM!!!
lots to go!
I'm doing not hard enough
I know it.
[But I do push myself, I really did]
Anyway, is there any helping hand?

1 comment:

tortoisegirl said...

haiz...we all bz with our assignments...wana die liao la...==

we all gambateh together ya^^

i wana go bc home...one more month can go bc liao....haha...