04 May 2009

May 第四天

Office Door is Closed,
I'm Sitting In Front the Computer,
Documents On The Table which I'm Familiar with,
Everything Seems to be Peace N' Silent.
My Fingers Jog on the Keyboard,
My Eyes is Tired than the My Jog Fingers,
Cant Clearly See the Alphabets Popping Out,
I Slept at 1am Last Night.

The Door is Opened,
I can Feel Someone Standing Behind There,
Shadow on the Floor that I'm not Familiar with,
Everything Still Remains Peace N' Silent,
My Fingers Stopped,
My Eyes Stunned as My Fingers do,
Cant Clearly See the Person Appearance,
She Came In at 8.35am Today.

Finally,
Female Temporary Staff is here Once Again.
It's been 3Months Ago since the Last Temporary Staff Leave,
I got New Companion Once More.
Glad to say that I got only 1months Left for this Job,
Sad to say that I only got 1months Left for this Companion.

p/s: I don't even know her name,it's 9.28am now. XD

No comments: