30 May 2009

Piss Off

Am i the lucky 1..
I get the course I want..
that's real cool..
I'm going to the place where I dream all this while..
So..
when I get all those "road block" away..
I thought that I could have start to go on..
after this long long break..
I has been planning to celebrate this..
telling everyone that I got my dream comes true..
with a great post in my blog..
telling my friends that it's cool
But 7pm..
Disaster happens..
Is this fair enough..
I'm 100% sure that the name i read is mine..
and this pops-up..
be my dream destroyer..
I still doubt with this..
But..
Soon I will have the answer..

p/s:
Why me?
Boon Ping got the same case..
Sorry to you too,frenz..

If what happened in this pops-up is true..
I gonna go and get myself a really good reason..
Is this so f**cking fair?
to me?

No comments: